[bldg-sim] Typical Canadian house

Muhammad Haider Khan muhamhk at okstate.edu
Sun Dec 28 16:08:38 PST 2003

I am graduate student, currently my research is on designing GSHP for residential buildings. if someone here has calculated heating/cooling loads for a typical Canadian house or typical houses in northern USA, using either of BLAST, DOE, EnergyPlus, HOT2000 or TRYNSYS, please send me the input file for the program and the description of the residential building.
thanks,
Haider.