[bldg-sim] residential internal heat gain information

Ian Doebber idoebber at vt.edu
Tue Dec 16 14:46:12 PST 2003

I am trying to figure out how much heat each particular appliances in
residences give off.  I have already calculated the amount of energy
consumption by each appliance but I can't find any data on what fraction of
that consumed energy by each appliance is given off to the surrounding air.
If anyone has an idea of where I could obtain this information, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks
Ian