[BLDG-SIM] plant reports

Sheila Sagerer sagerer at paonline.com
Thu Feb 20 04:51:15 PST 2003

Hi Maria-

One of the jobs I worked on this week had electric humidifiers.  The pump
energy seemed very high.  When we did a 2nd simulation with the only change
being gas hydronic humidifiers, the pump energy dropped drastically.  No
other usage category changed.  So it seems humidifier energy is included in
the Pump & Aux category.  I'm not sure what other energy usage is included.

Hope this helps.  Have a nice day.

Sheila Sagerer
Energy Opportunities, Inc.