[BLDG-SIM] eQuest/DOE-2.2 User's Group

Tracy Cornish TCornish at taylor-engineering.com
Thu Feb 6 17:34:19 PST 2003

We also use eQuest on our design jobs, in a similar fashion. Often we use
the wizard to input as much as possible and then we typically have to bail
out and use the detailed interface. Sometimes we have to bail out of eQuest
and use the most recent build of the DOE2.2 engine directly. We provide
constant feedback to the developers of both eQuest and the DOE2.2 engine
regarding bugs or problems we are encountering.

I would be interested in a User Group.

Tracy L. Cornish, P.E., Mechanical Engineer, Taylor Engineering, LLC
1305 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 101, Alameda CA 94501-1028
(510) 749-9135 office, (510) 749-9136 fax, (925) 381-8183 mobile

tcornish at taylor-engineering.com
www.taylor-engineering.com