[BLDG-SIM] DOE-2 function

Xu Zheng zhxu1 at vt.edu
Wed Jul 30 19:12:47 PDT 2003

Is there anybody who could give me an indication about my simulation problem?

I am doing simulation on double-glass-facade's feasibility on improve
building's energy performance. From the data I collected from my mock-up, I
conducted a function. In DOE 2, I define it as an input function.

Then I input all the data, including geometry,material property, system,
plant, and my own function. But the output shows me that the function I
referred to those facades has never been called during the calculation!

Any kind of help would be highly appreciated!

Xu, Zheng
Environmental Design & Planning Studio
College of Architecture & Urban Studies
Tel.540-953-0555(H)540-231-4359(O)