[BLDG-SIM] the conclusion of the " getting the design team to use the energy simulation from the beginning"

Mona Fanni monafanny at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 02:25:55 PDT 2003

Dear
Greetings
Please, I and all; as I think, were intereseted by the
e- discussion of the suggestions given by DR. James W.
about the " getting the design team to use the energy
simulation in the begining" and the replies, comments
and suggestions given by others,So, we are intrested
for knowing the results about the discussion in the
last Kansas Conference about it. Please, Can the
results or the conclusions send to us.
Please, I note that the full report of the meeting or
the conference could read from the web page before
about month from the next conference, So , people ;
may be couldn't fellow the suggestions and the
porposal results that they intrseted and also , it may
be not enough time to arrange the thoughts, ideas and
the works; towards the next, So, it could these
reports be available to read through few days after
the end of the conference .
 Thanks for all
Best Regards
Dr. Mona Ahmed M. Fanny
BUilding Physics Dep. BUilding Research Center,
P.O.Box 1770 Tahreer Street , Dokki, Cairo, Egypt.
Fax: 202 3351564
Tel 202 3356722- 3356853(512)