[BLDG-SIM] CNE Manual

Garry Noe gnoe at vwc.edu
Thu Jun 26 02:28:04 PDT 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to track down a copy of the manual for CNE, Energy-10's
simulation engine.  I'd like to run CNE from the command line, and am
especially interested in a list of flags and parameters.  Doug Schroeder at
SBIC didn't have a copy, and I haven't been able to locate the Berkeley
Solar Group on the Web.  I have the Energy-10 documentation, and am using
version 1.6.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Garry

Garry Noe