[BLDG-SIM] EnergyPlus ... sun collectors ... sunspaces ...

Miguel Jesus mjesus at fe.up.pt
Fri May 9 08:14:26 PDT 2003

Dear colleagues,

Fisrt of all thanks for those that responded me about trombe walls
aspects.
Now i have another question ... Any one knows if it´s possible in
EnergyPlus to simulate sun collectors and sunspaces. I presume that it
should be possible to construct a normal space that would be, in real, a
sunspace, but i'm not sure ... Does anyone knows something about it ?
Thanks for your help,

Miguel Jesus
University of Porto