[BLDG-SIM] DOE2.1E Chiller performance

Fred Porter fporter at archenergy.com
Wed May 14 09:08:09 PDT 2003

Common problem. You are using a recent version of DOE2 based on an
implementation by Jeff Hirsch, but using documentation and keywords from
older versions. All CHW & HW characteristics are now declared in Systems
Plant Assignment, not Plant Plant Parameters, CW stuff is still in PLANT.

Correct documentation is available from DOE2.com. The v110 bdl
supplement or something like that.

However, for plant analysis at this level of detail, I would highly
recommend DOE2.2, instead of DOE2.1.