[BLDG-SIM] trombe walls

Michaël Kummert kummert at engr.wisc.edu
Thu May 8 13:16:14 PDT 2003

Dear Miguel Jesus,

The standard TRNSYS library includes a Trombe Wall model (Type 36). A quick
web search will give you many references on modeling Trombe Walls in TRNSYS.

It is also easy to create or modify a TRNSYS component, in case Type 36
would not be suited to your partcular case.

Regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert at engr.wisc.edu