[BLDG-SIM] DOE2.1e Sunspace

Graham & Megan hamnmegs at ozemail.com.au
Fri Nov 7 00:09:38 PST 2003

Without knowing more details, it is hard to say.  You might want to check what your floor is doing.  If you have slab on grade, you need to make an adjustement to the effective area and U-Value in contact with the ground.  There are some 2.1E supplements that cover this.  If you don't make this adjustment you can end up sucking heat from the space into the slab and end up with a heating load ...
Regards,
Graham