[bldg-sim] DOE2.1E GSHP Model

Leo Rainer lirainer at davisenergy.com
Tue Sep 16 16:04:52 PDT 2003

Mike,

In 1998 we did an extensive amount of modeling and calibration of both
residential and commercial GSHP systems using v130 as part of a GHPC and
PG&E funded project. We found the DOE2 ground model to have some
limitations but in general to be quite good. Let me know if you need more
details.

Regards,

         Leo Rainer
         Senior Engineer

Leo Rainer                          Email:   mailto:lirainer at davisenergy.com
Davis Energy Group                  Phone:                  530.753.1100 x27
123 C Street                        Fax:                        530.753.4125
Davis, CA  95616                    Web:          http://www.davisenergy.com