[bldg-sim] Meteorological Data for Brasilia, Brasil

Joe Huang YJHuang at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 15 11:29:10 PDT 2003

I suggest that you contact Prof. Roberto Lamberts at the University of Santa
Catarina in Florianopolis, Brazil (lamberts at ecv.ufsc.br), who developed
developed hourly climate data for 14 Brazilian locations back in 1998.  As
someone else has already mentioned, ASHRAE's IWEC is another potential
source of data.

Joe Huang