[bldg-sim] Building simulation materials

Mahabir Bhandari bhandari at ecs.umass.edu
Wed Sep 24 18:03:41 PDT 2003

Derrick,

You can find brief description of the major building simulation software at
the following link:

http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/tools_directory/

Also I have found the following book very useful for learning and
understanding the theory and concepts of the building simulation.

Clarke J A (2001) Energy Simulation in Building Design (2nd Edn),
Butterworth-Heinemann.

Mahabir

Mahabir Bhandari
University of Massachusetts