[BLDG-SIM] format of the list

Vikram Sami Vikram at ensargroup.com
Mon Apr 12 10:56:20 PDT 2004

I agree with chip - the value of having something pop up in your email
is huge. I probably wouldn't bother to visit the forum site as much.
Also, a lot of times people send attachments by email in response to
questions. This might not be viable for a forum site. I still think
there are benefits to the forum though - the most important being the
archive of threads. Jason - do you have the infrastructure to build an
archive?

Vikram Sami