[bldg-sim] SPAM: Question about simulation in equest

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Tue Dec 21 10:32:32 PST 2004

Gary,
I'm not sure about the wave form you are talking about, but if it can be simplified into a pitch roof, the wizard in eQUEST models pitched roofs. If you need  to, you could even model a multi faceted curve in the detailed interface, but that might be getting more detailed than you need.

Vikram Sami,  LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax  404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com