[bldg-sim] eQUEST(ion)

Mike Roberts Mike at roberts-engineering.com
Mon Dec 27 12:39:07 PST 2004

eQUEST(ion)The easiest way to do an adiabatic exterior wall is not to do it
at all.  Though it at first seems counter intuitive, eQUEST/DOE-2.2 will not
have any heat transfer except across a surface that is defined.  Unless you
need interior reflectance for daylighting or wall weight for heat transfer
coefficients, just delete the wall.

Mike Roberts