[BLDG-SIM] List of modelable commercial building energyconservation measures

Michael Rosenberg Michael.Rosenberg at state.or.us
Mon Dec 13 15:47:57 PST 2004

Jason,

Check out this link to our State Energy Efficient Design (SEED)
Program. In the SEED Guidelines, Appendix G has a comprehensive list of
ECMs we consider for all public buildings. If you want the list in Excel
form to manipulate go to the link to the SEED Toolbox. Let me know if I
can answer any questions.

Mike

Michael Rosenberg
Oregon Department of Energy
625 Marion St. N.E.
Salem, OR 97301-3742
Phone : (503) 373-7809
Fax: (503) 373-7806

>>> "Jason Glazer" <jglazer at gard.com> 12/13/04 12:27PM >>>
I'm trying to pull together a comprehensive list of
different energy conserving measures that can be considered
for commercial buildings. I would like the measures to be
"modelable" in a simulation program like DOE-2 or
EnergyPlus. I am thinking broadly - more roof insulation to
variable speed cooling tower fans. Someone probably has
already put together a good list.  If anyone knows of such
a list, please let me know.

Thanks

Jason

Jason Glazer, P.E.  jglazer AT gard DOT com  847 698 5686
GARD Analytics - http://www.gard.com/
1028 Busse Highway, Park Ridge, IL 60068
Building Energy Simulation and Analysis
Admin of BLDG-SIM list for building simulation users