[BLDG-SIM] DOE 2 reports for load and energy comparison

Leela Kala kala_sim at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 29 19:55:10 PST 2004

Hi,

I am comparing a couple of insulation materials and
their effect on load and energy consumption of a
building using DOE2 programs. I would like to carry
out similar exercise for windows. I am not sure which
output data should I use for comparison. I think it
would be more appropriate to use loads at space level
i.e. use LS-A (KBTU//hr)for peak load and LS-F
(MBTU)for energy instead of PS reports. This can give
the contribution of individual components as well. Am
I making any mistake here? Any suggestions will be
highly appreciated.

Thanks

Leela