[BLDG-SIM] eQUEST-enduses contributing to space loads

David Lanceta dlanceta at mafalda.cps.unizar.es
Wed Jan 21 06:42:26 PST 2004

Hello everybody, first of all, thank you for your support

I´m using eQUEST to simulate some buildings. I have a list with some equipment that the buildings have, for example: computer (3000 W), microwave (2200 W), fridge (2000 W), lights(2000 W), elevator (30000 W).....

I know that some of this loads contributes to space loads and some doesn´t, but I don´t know how much of the power really contributes for each load

Is there any web where I can know which part of this power enters the space depending on the kind of load?

How does eQUEST handle what you write in the fields? does it suppose that all this power contributes as a sensible heat load?

To sum up, what should I write in eQUEST to take into account my different kinds of loads?

Thanks

David Lanceta
Área de Mecánica de Fluidos
Centro Politécnico Superior
Universidad de Zaragoza
María de Luna 3, tel (0034)9761000 ext 5044
50015 ZARAGOZA
ESPAÑA