[BLDG-SIM] eQuest Dbl Skin Sim

Werner Keilholz werner at cstb.fr
Thu Jan 29 08:44:48 PST 2004

You may also wish to take a look at the example projects
for the TRNSYS-COMIS coupling done by EMPA.

One of them is a double facade.

They are still on our Web site at
http://software.cstb.fr/IISiBat/coupling.asp

-> section "Download Service Pack 2 - Advanced example of a coupled simulation"
then "Download short Powerpoint presentation ".

Werner
--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL