[BLDG-SIM] more on utility rates

Vikram Sami Vikram at ensargroup.com
Mon Jan 26 13:19:34 PST 2004

The process is quite simple in the wizard. You can either create your own custom rate structure (the custom option under utility in the first window), or if you are importing a rate structure, you click on the file option in the same window. If you are importing a rate file, it has to be stored in the eQUEST folder under the sub folder 'rates' with the extension *.ert for electric rates, and *.grt for gas rates.
Hope this helps

Vikram