[BLDG-SIM] DOE 2.1E validation

Aulbach, John JAulbach at semprasolutions.com
Wed Mar 31 17:14:51 PST 2004

Neither does the California Energy Commission say that for THEIR energy "air
shows". But yet Title 24 was BUILT on DOE-2. The "approved" commercial Title
24 compliance software program has a DOE-2 engine. But I don't believe there
is anything explicitly state within the CEC literature.

The ASHRAE Fundamentals books always speaks to programs within the text. But
I do not believe ASHRAE can actually indorse a particular product. They have
to allow "Captain's discretion".