[BLDG-SIM] ASHRAE 90.1 comparison and library

Marcus Sheffer sheffer at paonline.com
Tue Mar 2 17:10:11 PST 2004

I would check with the California Energy Commission.  There was a study I
just don't recall the title and would have to research where to get
it.  Essentially Title 24 is 10% more stringent on average.

At 05:48 PM 03/01/2004, mail at smitagupta.com wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have seen earlier posting on this subject but no responses, does anyone
>know of a comparison document between ASHRAE 90.1 and Title 24?
>
>Also, is there anyone who can please share the 90.1 library for use in
>VisDOE.
>
>Thanks a lot,
>
>-Smita
>@smitagupta.com

Marcus B. Sheffer                          energy & environmental consulting
Energy Opportunities, Inc              717-292-2636
1200 E Camping Area Road            Fax: 717-292-0585
Wellsville, PA USA 17365-9783        sheffer at sevengroup.com
a 7group company                        www.sevengroup.com