[BLDG-SIM] Predictive control of passive cooling systems?

Kim B. Wittchen kbw at sbi.dk
Mon May 17 02:07:01 PDT 2004

Last week I submitted the message below, unfortunately my PC, including
all your kind answers was stolen during this week-end.

So please, could those of you who kindly answered my request, send them
again.

Thank you in advance!

I am conducting a survey on passive cooling strategies, e.g. night cooling
of the building mass in order to reduce overheating the following day.

In this context I would like to know if anyone have knowledge of
surveys in the field of natural/night cooling where prediction of
the weather conditions for the coming day have been used to control the
flow of cool night air into the building?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Kim B. Wittchen
Danish Building and Urban Research