[BLDG-SIM] standard or typical schedules generated by eQUEST

Thomas White twhite at glumac.com
Mon Nov 22 10:04:47 PST 2004

Greetings, everyone:

I'm trying to nail down the source of the typical schedules
generated from eQUEST. After some years aware from
modeling, I'm back to working in the field. Currently, I'm modeling
a 450,000sf medical facility, building a baseline for energy use.

I'm curious about the basis for the default profiles eQUEST uses
for occupancy, equipment, lighting, infiltration and mass.

Also, other than the eQUEST tutorial and online Help (and
the 5 volume DOE-2 manuals) I'm wondering if there is
additional documentation for eQUEST that might address
my question about defaults for various building types and
corresponding systems?

Any advice you all might offer would be very much appreciated.
Thanks.

..Tom

Thomas J. White, P.E.
Lead Engineer, Energy Services