[BLDG-SIM] foAudits new release

Bill Shadish bills at fo.com
Thu Nov 18 08:49:10 PST 2004

The next release of our foAudits PDA and
web-based audits is now available.

foAudits provides a framework to handle
energy audits, inspections and surveys for
the Palm OS, Pocket PC and various phones.

Your existing paper-based audit is modified
to utilize a PDA format.

Additions include new field types (such as
support for very large lists); linked lists;
customer signatures; pop-up tool tip-like help;
and hardware support for Symbian phones.

But most importantly -- we work with energy
companies. See our site for examples.

If you need any help with a website or
energy-related software tools in the future,
please give us a call!

  Fundamental Objects, Inc.
  Downingtown, PA
  http://www.foaudits.com