[BLDG-SIM] Energy app uses for Phones (in building scenarios)?

Bill Shadish bills at fo.com
Tue Nov 9 06:37:46 PST 2004

I have another article coming up, and would
like to gather a few additional client experiences
where phone apps are being used, especially in
energy-related situations.

Not the Nextel phone-to-phone communication
stuff, but Java/C/etc apps on phones, or similar
uses of phones / smartphones.

Please contact me by email if you have an
experience to share.

Thanks
~Bill Shadish  bills at fo.com

 foAudits handheld energy audits