[BLDG-SIM] Weather Data -- Joint Frequency Distribution Plots Superimposed on a Psychrometric Chart

Donald Colliver colliver at bae.uky.edu
Tue Nov 16 12:41:36 PST 2004

Joint frequency tables for DB/WB, DB/DP, DB/enthalpy, and DB/WS are
available on the ASHRAE Weather Data Viewer (WDVIEW) CD-ROM product. The
cumulative frequencies and joint frequencies of these parameters are given
by month or for the entire year for each of the 1400+ locations that are
listed in the ASHRAE Handbook - Fundamentals. A description of the CD can be
found on the ASHRAE TC4.2 website or at
http://www.bae.uky.edu/~colliver/Programs/wdview_21.htm

The joint frequency data presented in the CD will then have to be imported
into a program than can plot the 3-D data. I used Excel but other packages
may be used.

Hope this helps.

Don Colliver

----

Donald Colliver, Ph.D., P.E.

128 C. E. Barnhart Building         1.859.257.3000 (Tel)

University of Kentucky                1.859.257.5671 (Fax)

Lexington, KY 40546-0276 USA    <mailto:colliver at bae.uky.edu>
colliver at bae.uky.edu

----

  _____