[BLDG-SIM] eQuest 3-D View 22 Story Building - Missing Middle Floors

Scott Criswell Scott.Criswell at doe2.com
Tue Oct 12 10:39:48 PDT 2004

You can generate detailed building descriptions from wizard inputs w/
all floors individually modeled in version 3.51 (and later) of eQUEST.
This new feature is only available within the Design Development wizard,
so if your building is using the Schematic Design wizard, you will first
have to convert it to DD.
Immediately below the fields on the first shell/envelope wizard screen
where the user specifies the number of above/below grade floors is a new
checkbox "Use Floor Multiplier".  Uncheck this box to generate a model
w/ all floors individually modeled.

- Scott