[bldg-sim] Job Posting for Mechanical or Industrial Engineer

Gerald Pde geraldpde at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 07:46:32 PDT 2005

Atelier Ten is looking for a mechanical or industrial
engineer with 2-5 years' experience in the design of
low-energy buildings with advanced heating, cooling
and ventilation systems.  Working in New York with a
young and interdisciplinary team of architects who
have additional degrees in building sciences, the
candidate will work on building performance modeling
problems and serve as the in-house expert on low
energy system design questions.  The candidate must
have a strong interest in building physics generally
and building performance modeling specifically.
Experience in energy modeling with TRNSYS, TAS, IES or
eQUEST is required and a strong background in building
physics is desired. Proficiency in written and spoken
English is required.

Atelier Ten is an environmental engineering and
consulting firm with offices in London and New York.
Our New York office provides consulting services to US
architects and engineers on energy efficiency,
architectural and system performance optimization,
comfort, daylighting, and overall sustainability
strategies. We work in close collaboration with our US
partners on projects of all scales ranging from
residential to high-rise commercial buildings all
across the US and internationally with a strong focus
on institutional buildings such as university
buildings for Harvard, Yale and Princeton.

Interested candidates should send their resume and
cover letter to Catherine Nueva Espana at
cne at atelierten.com. More information about Atelier Ten
is available at www.atelierten.com.