[bldg-sim] IBPSA News, Vol. 15, No. 2

Larry Degelman ldegelman at cox.net
Sat Aug 27 17:13:09 PDT 2005

Hello IBPSA members and friends,

Another Equinox is drawing near.  It's time to gather news for the October
issue of IBPSA News.  The due date is 21 September for news items,
conference and meeting announcements, promotions, new software releases, and
more and more.  We even accept newly authored articles related to building
simulation.  For a look at previous IBPSA News issues, log into
http://www.ibpsa.org/m_newsletter.asp

Please get your news items to me by 21 September.

Thanks!

Larry Degelman, IBPSA Newsletter Chairperson

P.S.  Affiliate Representatives:  Please see that this request gets to your
full membership and/or interested individuals.

Larry O. Degelman, P.E.                  ldegelman at cox.net

Prof. Emeritus of Architecture    Ph./Fax: 1-979-696-2506

Texas A&M University