[BLDG-SIM] corrected version of Window-5 available for testing

Chris Jones cj at cr-jay.ca
Mon Aug 22 08:02:42 PDT 2005

This version is working correctly.  I had created a window in previous
Window 5 version - the Uvalue reported in the DOE2.1E sim file was
incorrect.  I created the same window in this updated version and the
Uvalue reported in the DOE2.1E sim file is correct.

Thanks for your good work!

At 15:51 17/08/2005, Joe Huang wrote:
>As some of you might recall, earlier this year we (the Windows and
>Daylighting Group and the Simulation Research Group at LBNL) learned of a
>bug in Window 5 in which the interior air film resistance was being
>omitted from the DOE-2 file generated by Window 5.  We have now corrected
>this bug, and hope that BLDG-SIM readers can download the corrected
>program and verify that the fix is correct.
>
><http://windows.lbl.gov/software/window/52/window5217aUpdate.htm>http://windows.lbl.gov/software/window/52/window5217aUpdate.htm
>
>This URL is not available to the general public yet. If you encounter any
>problems with this new version, please inform Robin Mitchell at
>RDMitchell at lbl.gov  immediately.  Barring any problems brought to our
>attention the coming week, we will then make a public announcement to the
>general Window 5 user community.
>
>Joe Huang
>Simulation Research Group
>LBNL
>.
>

>You received this e-mail because you are subscribed
>to the BLDG-SIM at GARD.COM mailing list.  To unsubscribe
>from this mailing list send a blank message to
>BLDG-SIM-UNSUBSCRIBE at GARD.COM

Chris Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, ON M5J2E3