[bldg-sim] Simulation of Ice Storage in Equest

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Mon Dec 5 07:26:17 PST 2005

Make two separate chillers, and have them scheduled for availability
such that the one with the performance curves for ice is available
during your ice-build times, and the "standard" performance machine is
available during other times.

I haven't looked at an ice-building performance curve yet, but even if
the curves are similar, the EIR and capacity for the two cases will be
different.

Hope this helps!

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr.