[bldg-sim] Cooling

Turner, Stephen Stephen_Turner at brown.edu
Thu Dec 8 11:05:05 PST 2005

Mark & list,
The Trane air conditioning manual has always included a table of
equivalent full load (EFL) cooling hours for a couple of dozen US cities
and a dozen occupancy types (no supermarkets isn't one of them).  If you
have access to this, take a look.  This table was also reproduced in
Parmley's "HVAC Field Manual."  Or if you let me know what city you
need, I'll look it up for you.  I would only use this as a WAG type
value though.
Regards,
Stephen
S.C.Turner PE, Mechanical Engineer, Brown University, 401 255 9897