[bldg-sim] kitchen exhaust heat recovery

Suneel Gupta suneel.gupta at energyadvantage.com
Thu Dec 8 07:05:27 PST 2005

Aleka,

Grease contamination is partially minimized by filtering of grease
contamination.  Fisher-Nickel (FSTC PG&E) is doing research of standardizing
of grease removal system.  I have provided a link to the site....They have
done a lot of research on ckv along with ERV on exhaust.

http://www.fishnick.com/ckv/greasegroup/

Hope that helps some...

Suneel