[BLDG-SIM] the refernce for control solar radiation

Zhen Tian tianzhen9 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 14:56:40 PST 2005

Hi, everyone:

To test the impact of extrior shading on building energy performance, I want to make a control strategy for the exterior shading device.  Could somebody tell me in general reference for controlling the solar radition on windows?  Fox example, when the solar radition exceeds how much watt per square meter on the window area, then the shading devices can be activated and start to work.

Any comments is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,

Zhen