[bldg-sim] Question about chiller efficiency

Gary Zeng gzeng at royalservice.com
Fri Feb 4 09:34:26 PST 2005

Dear  everyone:
Now we are working on a simulation whith equest 3.53,in which we defined a customer part load chiller efficiency curve by input the cop at different load condition.	When applied the customer defined chiller efficiency curve, we find that the result chiller energy is a negetive value and make the total energy comsuption a smaller one. But when the curve is applied to other building, everything seems to be ok anf the result is  somewhat reasonable one.

I would like to know if there are someone else met this problem before and what can be done to make it work.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

        Gary Zeng
        gzeng at royalservice.com
          2005-02-05