[bldg-sim] Comparison between TRACE and eQUEST

xiao dongyi xiaodongyi at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 19:01:25 PST 2005

Dear Bldg-sim users,

Is there any comparison between TRACE (the energy analysis software
developed by Trane) and eQUEST, except the difference in price :+)? As I
know, eQUEST has similar functionality as TRACE but it is free. I think
there might be some difference in other aspects of these two software that
make TRACE worthy of its price. Any insight or clue on this issue is
appreciated.

Thanks,

Xiaobing