[bldg-sim] DOE climatic zones and US cities..

Larry Degelman larry at taz.tamu.edu
Mon Jan 31 11:16:52 PST 2005

Hello again,

The tables do include all counties, since any county not included in the
"except" would automatically be included in the zone referenced. (e.g.,
Florida, all counties are in zone 2 except Zone 1 contains Broward,
Dade, and Monroe.)  Maybe I am misunderstanding your original question.

Larry
Larry O. Degelman, P.E.                  larry at taz.tamu.edu
Prof. Emeritus of Architecture    Ph./Fax: 1-979-696-2506
Texas A&M University
2206 Quail Run
College Station, TX 77845
Ener-Win site: http://www.cox-internet.com/larryd/enerwin