[bldg-sim] eQUEST : Setback

Mahabir Bhandari bhandari at fenestration.com
Thu Jan 20 15:20:22 PST 2005

Gerald,

You can accomplish this by modifying your heating/cooling set point
schedule. You can input the setback (or setup) temperatures for the
nighttime hours. You cannot use Wizard mode for this and you will need to
use Detailed Edit mode. I hope it helps.

Mahabir

Mahabir Bhandari, Ph.D.
Senior Energy Analyst
Carli Inc.