[BLDG-SIM] eQuest Zoning

smorgan at noresco.com smorgan at noresco.com
Tue Jun 14 15:32:13 PDT 2005

I am in the process of re-zoning and calculating heat loads for an
existing 2-story office building.  However, the zoning geometry is
attached to both floors.  I need 2 different zoning geometries -- one
for each floor.
Can someone shed some insight on how I can correct this?   I don't use
eQuest as much as I used to and I've seemed to forgotten this simple
task.  Thanks!!!