[BLDG-SIM] eQUESTt error

Mohit Mehta mmehta at bnim.com
Thu Jun 9 16:25:53 PDT 2005

Hi,
I am not sure if anyone else experienced this problem. I downloaded eQUEST 3.55 on to a new computer and the text editor "D2SimViewer.exe" is not working. I get an error message on trying to view the simulation results - "DOE-2 Simulation Results Viewer has encountered a problem and needs to close". I have never had this happen before. I even re-installed it again to make sure it installed correctly.
Thanks for any help on this.
~m