[BLDG-SIM] Experience of using eQUEST in designing HVAC system?

Liu, Xiaobing xiaobing.liu at okstate.edu
Tue Mar 15 09:59:58 PST 2005

Dear BLDG_SIM users,

Would you like to share your experience of using eQUEST in designing HVAC systems? Specifically, how do the heating and cooling loads calculated with eQUEST compared with those calculated with other energy analysis program such as E+, Esp-r, etc. Maybe more practically, how do the eQUEST calculated loads compared with those "rule of thumb"?

I'm wondering whether anyone has done such kind of comparison. If there is such comparison available, could you please let me know where to find it?

Thanks in advance,

Xiaobing