[bldg-sim] ENERGYPLUS: How to model an air cooled heat pump?

Pedro Rodrigo pedromanuelrc at yahoo.es
Sun May 1 08:58:41 PDT 2005

Dear all.
I have realized that there is not a model available in
EP for a reversible cycle air to water heat pump
(central equipment).
I'm really interested in using this unit in my EP
simulations.
Do you have a creative idea to implement something
similar to this kind of equipment in EnergyPlus?
Thanks a lot,
Regards,

Pedro Manuel Rodrigo Cruz
University of Jaen, Spain

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files
to the appropriate folder in the Files area of the
Support Web Site.

Terms of Service.