[bldg-sim] software for drawing a complex building

davide marino dademarino at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 01:53:50 PST 2005

Dear all,

I have a new question. I'm using EnergyPlus with IDF-editor.
I should simulate an enough complex building.Which software could I
use for drawing a complex building?
So if I draw the building and then I export it in EnergyPlus I have to
insert the coordinates of the vertexes of the surfaces or it is not
necessary?

I have asked this question because if I have to insert the coordinates
of a complex building it is very expensive in terms of time.

Best regards,

Davide Marino.