[bldg-sim] 3 Systems in one zone.

Albert Sitorus asitorus at glumac.com
Mon Nov 7 14:29:40 PST 2005

Hello everybody,

I have a question regarding multiple systems in one zone. I have a zone that
has 3 systems in eQuest. They all have different sizes therefore different
EER/HSPF. How do I solve this problem? One suggestion is to calculate the
EIR for each system and weigh the number to satisfy both systems. However, I
am not too sure how to explain this in a report. Has anyone encountered this
problem before? I would appreciate it if anyone who has encountered this
type of problem can share their experience.

Thank you very much in advance for your help. I appreciate any help or
suggestions. Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Albert Sitorus.

Albert T. Sitorus