[bldg-sim] Green Architect Needed

Larry Degelman ldegelman at cox.net
Wed Nov 16 17:13:27 PST 2005

Christine,

You might also get some fruitful responses from the Society of Building
Science Educators (SBSE).  The SBSE members are mostly architects who are
very keen on sustainability and green architecture.  Their web site is
http://www.sbse.org.  To add your name to the listserv, contact Bruce
Haglund (bhaglund at uidaho.edu), or maybe you can add yourself at the web

LOD
Larry O. Degelman, P.E.                  ldegelman at cox.net
Prof. Emeritus of Architecture    Ph./Fax: 1-979-696-2506
Texas A&M University