[bldg-sim] Purple color than red, blue or green

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Wed Nov 16 12:47:57 PST 2005

The green indicates a DOE2 default. Red indicates user input. Blue
indicates a user default and magenta indicates a user expression.

I am not aware of a purple option.

Vikram Sami,  LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax  404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com