[bldg-sim] Add on evap cooling

Graham & Megan hamnmegs at ozemail.com.au
Tue Nov 15 11:12:08 PST 2005

Are we sure this is a bug?  Sometimes simulation can make it a little too easy to get results.

I don't work daily with the evaporative cooling add-on but have modelled direct and indirect evaporative cooling systems and passive enthalpy wheels successfully in 2.2/Equest with results that I can believe.  The initial results were unexpected but by adjusting the various control types / parameters I was able to get the hourly results to match more or less my intent.

The DOE-2.2 Dictionary explains the numerous control keywords.

Regards,
Graham